Today I am loving quite a few things! So here they are:
I'm Loving
my wonderful husband who is just the sweetest man alive :), my family especially my parents, and my friends. Yesterday was the best birthday! My friends and family sent me lots of messages wishing me a "happy birthday", my parents took me out to dinner for my birthday, and a present came in the mail yesterday that was from my grandparents( I'll get to that later! ). In our family, on your birthday, you get to choose where you want to go to dinner. I chose Cheesecake Factory!
We hadn't been there in a while and I forgot just how much I love that place!! I want to go back again tonight! haha. My mom, dad, and myself all got different salads and Brent got the energy breakfast which looked really yummy!
This is a picture of my dad's Luau Salad! When it came to the table, we all just kind of stared at it and wondered how he was going to eat it! He worked hard for his food last night! It was a very nice night. We sat outside which I love doing and it was a very pleasant night. For a few years now instead of having a birthday cake I get brownies from...Corky's! Yes Corky's bar-b-que has some of the yummiest brownies :) So my mom had those for me as well.
I'm Loving
the gifts that I got for my birthday( most of them are for Rowen which I really love! ) My parents had Brent and I over to their house right after dinner so they could give me my present...I just told them they could have brought it to the restaurant and my mom was like " yea, I don't really think sooo..." So when I saw the huge box in the living room, I agreed! I opened it and found Rowen's new ride!!
Brent and I both LOVE it! It's super light and really easy to use! Can't wait till there is a baby in it! I was going to put my parents cat in it for a test drive but the cat didn't like that idea!
My granparents sent me a huge box of baby clothes that they had gone out and bought last week...it wasn't necessarily for my birthday but it got here yesterday so it WAS a birthday present! They bought the baby 20 items!! Here are a few of the things:
cute doggy sleepwear
polo onesies
pants in 4 different colors..these 2 plus light blue and dark green
this dog towel plus matching washcloths and a matching robe! and a lot of other goodies :)
Brent got me this bathing suit for our upcoming beach trip...
( it was actually just delivered to me 5 minutes ago haha )
Love it!! Hot pink and gold hearts = very cute :)
I'm Loving
that in 3 days I will be laying on the beach and doing absolutely nothing but relaxing! Brent, myself and his family are heading to Destin, FL bright and early Saturday morning and by bright and early I mean 4am!! I'm trying to rack my brain to think if there has been a time in the past 5 years when I have woken up at that time and...nope, I can't think of one single time. Well, this should be an experience! Non the less, I am so excited to be going on vacation to the beach! Sun, Sand, and Seafood are things that I am looking forward to the most!!
~Rachel~
Love it!! Hot pink and gold hearts = very cute :)
I'm Loving
that in 3 days I will be laying on the beach and doing absolutely nothing but relaxing! Brent, myself and his family are heading to Destin, FL bright and early Saturday morning and by bright and early I mean 4am!! I'm trying to rack my brain to think if there has been a time in the past 5 years when I have woken up at that time and...nope, I can't think of one single time. Well, this should be an experience! Non the less, I am so excited to be going on vacation to the beach! Sun, Sand, and Seafood are things that I am looking forward to the most!!
~Rachel~








I love the cheesecake factory, YUM!
ReplyDelete