So today is my birthday and I am 29! The last year in my 20's :( BUT I'm thinking that the 30's really WILL be the new 20's..haha! I'll make sure of it! Tonight my parents are taking Brent and I out for my birthday. I am thinking Cheesecake Factory. It's a good birthday spot especially since they have tons of flavors of cheesecake to choose from for dessert! I am working today but I love those of my friends that take the day off of work for thier birthday. My co-workers brought out brownies( LOVE BROWNIES!! ) and a pretty sparkly card for me! They are a great group of people.
See..pretty sparkles! I think thatI have "I love Sparkly things" written on my forehead. haha
I have felt ssoooo special today! I have gotten cards, texts, calls, and sweet wishes from family and friends. I got a funny little email from my friend Shannon. It's actually an app on iPhone but you can record it and send through an email or text. It's this silly cat named Tom and you can say something to him and he will repeat it in a cute and very funny voice...
(Make sure to hit "replay" if the cat is not on the screen or it will play other people's cats...and I have no clue what the others say! Just a warning! :) )
(Make sure to hit "replay" if the cat is not on the screen or it will play other people's cats...and I have no clue what the others say! Just a warning! :) )
:) I have watched it a dozen times today! It makes me giggle everytime.
And these beautiful flowers got delivered to me at work from my mother in law!
More to come later...
~Rachel~
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! Sorry I missed your party.
ReplyDelete