Friday, July 13, 2012

Rainy Day Fun

Yesterday was a rainy rainy yucky day. I'm glad that it has rained for the past few days though because everyone's yard definitely was looking a little scorched! Rowen and I played and read books and played some more. He has some new toys that he has just started playing with and likes a lot. One is the ring stack and the other is the little bucket filled with shapes. He amazes me everyday about how smart he is! He is one smart little 8 month old. 


He pulls those rings off like a pro. He hasn't quite figured out how to put them back on but that's what I am here for! I love our play time together.

He let his little sock rest on his foot the whole time he was playing...silly boy! 

Sharing his toys. He is "sharing" with you when he lifts his toy up towards you. It's just the cutest thing ever. We say "thank you for sharing" and he grins from one ear to the other like he knows he is doing something nice! 


.
LOVE this sweet face.

I wake up every morning wondering what he just might do/discover today. It seems like he does something new everyday! It's such a fun adventure for both Brent and I.

             


No comments:

Post a Comment