Tuesday was another beautiful day at the beach! I just loved waking up every morning and seeing those rays of sun shine peaking through the shades. I also loved waking up and having iced coffee every morning...and especially loved that the iced coffee was right in our own fridge! Thanks again Kelli :) Today I went ahead and went down to the beach right after breakfast while Brent stayed at the house while Rowen napped. I sat down by the waves and rested my eyes while soaking up a lot of sun. It felt so nice and the ocean felt great too. Brent texted me when Rowen woke up and I headed back up to the house to eat some lunch before feeding him his lunch. After we all ate, we headed down to the beach. We took his duck tub down today so he could sit in it and play with his toys. It worked out really well.
Walking to the beach
His squirt toys and stacking cups sure kept him busy for a while.
Daddy and Row
He did this quite often when he wanted a break from his toys! Slid down in the tub and just laid there for a little bit.
This was the first day that we just plopped him down in the sand and let him play with it...he loved it! I was so excited to get pictures of his first time in the sand!
Beach baby :)
Hands full of sand...I love this picture!
Walking to the beach
His squirt toys and stacking cups sure kept him busy for a while.
Daddy and Row
He did this quite often when he wanted a break from his toys! Slid down in the tub and just laid there for a little bit.
This was the first day that we just plopped him down in the sand and let him play with it...he loved it! I was so excited to get pictures of his first time in the sand!
Beach baby :)
Hands full of sand...I love this picture!
Kyle, Matt, Connor, and Bebe out in the ocean
Sitting with our sweet baby
After an hour or two we headed back to the house so Rowen could take his afternoon nap. This time I stayed at the house and told Brent to head back to the beach. I laid out by our pool while Row was sleeping.
Since it was so nice outside, it was a great night to grill. So the guys grilled the steak and shrimp. Becky cooked really yummy green beans and Brent grilled some fresh squash that we had brought form home. It was a really delicious meal. I love anything that comes off of the grill! After dinner, Billy and Becky went to the Panama City airport to pick up Kyle and Libby. They were unable to come down with us on Saturday but I'm glad that they got to come tonight and spend a few days with us. We all just hung around and watched tv while we waited for them to arrive. After they showed up we said hey and then all headed to bed. Fun in the sun sure makes you exhausted by the end of the day. I slept so well the whole week and think it's because I was so tired from being out in the sun all day.













No comments:
Post a Comment