Rowen really started moving last week. He is army crawling everywhere. He can get around pretty quickly now so I have to keep my eye on him constantly! Last week he was pulling himself around by his arms and just dragging his legs behind him but this week he has started using his legs more. He can get up on his hands and knees but hasn't quite mastered the coordination it takes to crawl in that position yet...it will be any day now! I love when he sees something across the room and his eyes light up and you can just tell he is thinking "ohhh I want that toy and I'm going to go get it".
Crawling to get a book
So I guess it is time to "baby proof" the house. There isn't much on his level that we will need to move for now at least.
He loves crawling towards books! This baby loves reading :)
Sleepy army crawler. He crawled a long way which wore him out!
I am loving this age right now. He is figuring things out everyday. He keeps me on my toes and lights my life up with his smile and laughter. Brent and I have such a fun fun baby!!

No comments:
Post a Comment