The last day at the beach was just beautiful. It was nice and relaxing and the ocean was almost crystal clear! It was clear enough to see those little white fish swimming everywhere! We stayed down at the beach till Rowen's afternoon nap and he was being very calm and could barely keep his eyes open while he was sitting with me on one of the beach chairs so we decided to try to let him sleep on the beach this day. He fell asleep quickly and we just laid him down on a towel and he slept for about 25-30 minutes. Not long enough for him but oh well, it was the last day.
Rowen sacked out with Connor snoozing too back there on the orange float.
We headed to dinner pretty early...around 4:30pm! I'm not use to all this eating early stuff. We eat around 7:30pm when we are at home. But I would eat a very light lunch on most days so I was ready to eat when we would go to early dinners. We ate at the Back Porch again and this time I got a salad. It was ok.
Picture out front of the Back Porch in the huge adirondak chair.
After dinner we headed back to the house to change and headed to the beach for family pictures. It was so pretty when we got down to the beach around 6:45pm. I love the outfit that Rowen wore. My granny made it for him and it turned out perfect. Here are the pics! There are lots of them :)
I love this family picture of the 3 of us!
Sweet beach baby
His poor little eyes were so tired and had bags under them from the exhausting fun filled week.
A little taste of sand :0
I love black and white beach pictures
April and Josh
Bebe, D-daddy, and the littles! Such a cute picture!
All the kids :)
The whole family!
It was such a great week for so many reasons. The greatest reason: spending time with the whole family! We just can't wait till next year. I'm so glad that all of us live relatively close to each other b/c I need some family time soon! See you next year Destin!















No comments:
Post a Comment