It's probably been a good 2 weeks since Rowen and I have been on a jog together. I am fine when I go by myself. The heat really doesn't bother me! I love being super exhausted after a hot run...I know, it's not normal! haha. But Rowen on the other hand does not need to be out in the heat especially since we have high humidity too. Well, today felt a bit cooler and when we headed to Percy Warner it was about 88 degrees. The part of the park where I go running is completely shaded the entire way. So off we went! I love living so close to the Warner parks. It takes about 5 minutes to get to the park where we went running today. The road loop that we jogged is probably 2 miles. I didn't use my app to measure it but will do next time. I love that the road winds all through the woods. It's so peaceful and cool. We stopped throughout our run to take some pictures.
I was sweating almost instantly and it felt so good! Row had a nice breeze blowing through his hair while I was running. During the picture stops, he had a water break too :)
A bit occupied with his toys!
What our view looked like most of the way.
I love that Rowen likes going on jogs with me...he's a good running buddy!!
Hopefully we will get to squeeze in another run this week...weather permitting. Here is a cute little video of Rowen laughing this afternoon. I had to get it on video. I love his little giggles!!



No comments:
Post a Comment