Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Beach Trip 2012 - Part 5

I meant to buy a book to read on the beach when we got to Destin but I never got around to going to the book store. So I just read magazines...InStyle and Lucky aren't bad sunbathing reads :) Our next to the last day was once again beautiful and we hung out at the beach and at the pool all day on Thursday. I think today was the third day in a row I had a bowl of spaghetti for lunch...haha! We probably had a pound of it leftover from earlier in the week when we had it for dinner one night. I'm going to jump to the latter part of the day because we did the whole "hang out at the beach like ever other day" earlier this day too. The verdict for dinner on this night was the Lighthouse restaurant. Brent and I voted "nay" but a few of the others wanted to go. It's not a great restaurant and the seafood is not up to par. Most of the food is fried and my crab cake was full of "filler" and not much crab. I think after this years meal there the majority of the family decided to mark the Lighthouse off of the list from now on. There are just better restaurants in Destin :) Before heading out we got cute pictures of the boys in their matching outfits. I had bought this seersucker whale outfit for Rowen months ago and when I told Kelli about it, she decided to order the same outfit for her boys b/c it's a really cute outfit for summer!






3 very cute boys!








Outside of the Lighthouse


The whole gang! All 13 of us :)


Connor sat down by the fountain outside of the restaurant and wanted to hold Rowen( awww! ) so I plopped Rowen down beside him and they were just the cutest little guys ever!! At one point Connor put his arm around Rowen and it made my heart so warm and mushy. Those 2 were definitely little beach buddies the whole week! 


Tomorrow is the last beach day post and it will be a good one...full of wonderful family pictures on the beach!


              



No comments:

Post a Comment