several things! It's of course Election Day. I am already so nervous for tonight's numbers to start rolling in and it's so early in the day still! Today is such a BIG DAY for our country. I'm not going to say anything political even though I want to. I'm keeping it classy and short. Can't wait to see who will be the next president. It will be close and I sure hope everyone reading this voted. And the next thing that "today is"...
It's another beautiful, refreshing day that the Lord has given us...given me! Yesterday Rowen and I headed to the park and I swear he is the cutest little swing lover ever! I love that I get to spend every day at home with him. WARNING: the following pictures are filled with too.much.cuteness.
I know every mama is partial to their child but he is the cutest 12 month old I have ever seen!
I asked him at one point if he could clap and he gave me several. This is one of my most favorite things he has added to his list of skills. I love that clapping makes him happy. He always smiles when we clap together. It's the little things, right?!
Giving me "high fives" :)
Love the beautiful tree in the background. It truly had perfect Fall colors.
I have stumbled upon a few link ups lately and today I am linking up with Lauren @ Life.Love.Lauren and with Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary for their "Tuesday Topics".
Today's Topic: One Million Dollars...what would you do with it?!
1. I would love to pay off our church's debt. I have no clue how much that would be! I guess I would pay off the mortgage and hope I had some left over! I love our church and think that would be an awesome thing to do with some of the one million dollars.
2. Since Sandy has hurt so so many people, I would help out with my one milli. I wouldn't just donate money. I would load up an 18 wheeler full of things they desperately need...flash lights, batteries, cleaning supplies, baby items like formula and food. I just can't even imagine not having a place to go especially with our baby! I would want to drive that truck up there and deliver all the goods myself.
3. On a lighter note, I would buy a brand new car. Mine is 11 years old! It's still running like a younger version of itself though so I can't complain. I would go with a black Yukon Denali or a white Range Rover.
4. I of course would buy a very large home. We have outgrown our condo and are looking forward to finding a bigger home in the near future. I would probably purchase something similar to one of these if I had a million dollars.
5. I would make sure that family members who really needed help financially would get the help they needed with the money!
6. hmmmm....I would take a cruise or two with my husband and friends. I have always wanted to take an Alaskan cruise and a Mediterranean cruise. If they are anything like the Caribbean ones that I have been on, I'm there!!
7. I would buy some new workout clothes! I am a sucker for cute gym clothes...I do have a good reason :) I must look nice when I am training my clients! I would hit up Lululemon.
8. I would buy 50 or 60 acres of land and then go around to all the local animal shelters and adopt all the cats and dogs...and whatever other animals they would like to give me. That way all those animals would have a good home and a nice life! I'm such an animal lover!
9. Ok, we are getting close....and it's hard! I would do something really really nice for my parents....they deserve something really nice!
10. I would have a custom "man room" built for Brent! He would obviously love that!!
**I could obviously do so many things with a million dollars. These are just a few things that popped into my mind**
**I could obviously do so many things with a million dollars. These are just a few things that popped into my mind**
-Rachel-







I read my list and yours and thought, man, we need more than a million dollars! haha great list and so glad to find your blog! Rowen is just the cutest little guy! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteFound you through the link up and I love your list! I'd probably buy a lot of work out clothes too but just cuz they're cute.. not because I actually work out lol. I'd love for you to stop by and check out my list too :)
ReplyDeletewe have a lot in common - so glad we found each other and I have totally added you to my daily reads - wow you little one is precious!
ReplyDelete