
I'm linking up with Leeann, Sami, and Dana again today for my Weekend Update!
Friday afternoon/evening:
Friday afternoon while waiting for Brent to get off work, Rowen and I headed right down the street to the park. It felt really nice when we got there but around 5pm it got really chilly all of a sudden and I had to put a hat, sweater, and mittens on Row! We didn't stay much longer after it got chilly so he was ok!
He snacked when we got home and went to bed after his dinner which was around 7:30pm.
Brent and I had a scrumptious dinner! While he put Rowen to bed, I headed off to grab us dinner at...Loveless!! If you live in Nashville, you know about Loveless. And if you are here and haven't been there, you are totally missing out!! If you don't live here, it's worth a trip to Music City! haha. It's a legend and the food is so good. ...Meat & three, Southern cookin', delicious breakfast served all day...It's just so good! The BBQ sandwhich is my most fav thing on the menu. I get it every time we eat there.
Brent got the roasted turkey with cranberry gravy. And we got 4 sides! One thing Loveless is known for are those super yummy biscuits. The recipe is the same recipe used when the cafe opened in the 50's and it's top secret of course. Loveless makes between 4,000 - 7,000 biscuits per DAY!
We ended the night with a movie...Family Stone! I love that movie!!
Saturday:
It came!! My phone case arrived Saturday morning. It only took a week but it felt like forever. It was a nice little surprise since it wasn't suppose to arrive till the 13th. I think it turned out great. If you didn't read my post a few days ago, I designed it on mycustomcase.com. Definitely check this website out if you are wanting a new phone case. They even sent me 5 coupons to share with friends and they are for 25% off your order so if you want me to send you one of the discount codes, let me know!
I headed to Forever 21 after lunch. I hadn't been there in soooo long. Y'all we have a flagship store and it is MASSIVE!! We have the men's and the children's lines too...yea. I always find myself( including this time )just wandering around! I went there with a few things in mind that I wanted to get so I didn't aimlessly wander around as much as usual. I was on a mission for a pair of skinny jeans and a sweater. I left with a pair of skinny jeans, a pair of dark green skinnies, 2 sweaters, a dark yellow( it's really mustard BUT I hate using that word when describing clothes )jacket, a chambray shirt, and a sparkly headband! haha.
That night we headed to the second annual chili supper and bonfire at the Saggio's. Lot's of friends were there and tons of delicious food! I of course had to wear some of my new purchases. I chose the dark green skinnies, chambray shirt, and light gray sweater.
We ended the night with Friends re-runs! I can recite every episode word for word and Brent is close! I have always loved Friends and yes, we have all 10 seasons on dvd.
In bed at 10:44pm and it felt so good! This episode is the "One with all the Cheesecakes".
Sunday:
Yesterday was one of my most favorite traditions that our church does. It's called Harvest Sunday and each person/family is asked to bring in a bag of groceries( there is a set menu...thanksgiving foods )that will be handed out a few days before Thanksgiving to those in the community that might not have had the opportunity of enjoying a Thanksgiving meal. Many of the bags go to families that our teachers, principals, and social workers teach/work with.
Bags and bags, and bags fill up the entire front of the auditorium. It's really a wonderful sight!
-church outfit- ruffle dress, short sleeve sweater, and knee high boots
After church, Brent went home b/c he has been feeling pretty sick for a few days now. He has some sort of cold, stuffiness thing. My mom, Rowen, and I headed to lunch and then we went to the Zoo. I love the Zoo and so does Rowen. My mom hadn't been in years so she was excited to go as well. We spent 2 hours there and it was a lot of fun. We usually go in the morning on a weekday and yesterday we went around 2pm. A lot of the animals that are usually just laying around in the mornings were super active yesterday afternoon. There were even some animals that I had never seen get up and move around( hello cougars, porcupine, and tapirs )that were all over the place!
We had a wonderful weekend and hope everyone else did as well!











i LOVE the name rowen. so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou rocked that Forever 21 shopping spree! So many cute things! We were also in bed before 10 on Saturday, wild and crazy, ha!
ReplyDeleteIt was rather warm here in NC this weekend... I'm jealous of the cold weather clothes! We'll get it soon enough. Love shopping sprees! Even if it's mini!
ReplyDeleteI found you via the Weekend Update linkup! Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing a Heylee B. Boutique Giveaway! I thought you might be interested.
xoxo
A-
Thanks for stopping by and I'll check out the giveaway!
Deletelooks like a super yummy & fashionable weekend. the best kind!
ReplyDeleteSo many things I'm loving in this!
ReplyDelete1) Loveless- YES!
2) Which F21 are those things from? So cute!
3) Your child is seriously too cute.
Sounds like a great weekend! :)
I went to the F21 in Opry Mills. They have SO much cute stuff right now! You should go! And thanks for the sweet comment about Rowen.
Deleteooh baby it sure is cold outside!! and i can't believe you live close to loveless cafe i always read raving reviews of the place and of course their biscuits!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great weekend! Rowen is SO cute!! And great fashion finds!
ReplyDeleteI visited Nashville and was so sad I didn't get to go to Loveless :( I'll live vicariously through you!
Thanks for linking up with us :)
Love that jacket!! I find it hard to say the word "mustard" too when I describe anything that is cute....as if mustard is terrible. hahaha. and what a precious picture of your little one staying warm :) looks like a super fun weekend!
ReplyDeleterowen is such a gorgeous name
ReplyDeleteXo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com