I don't know what it is about babies in cute pajamas but I just love it! I love pajamas and especially if they are cute. Rowen has some really cute Christmasy pj's!! And everytime I go to say...Target. I just have to wander through the little boys pajama section. I will admit that though I wander, I have not purchased any there yet. These little Christmas penguins are super cute.
Even though the pj's are really cute, I think it's the baby in the picture that makes them precious! Don't ya think?!
Everytime he wakes up from his naps, he walks over to the corner of the crib that's closest to his book shelving and tells me all about his books...including pointing. He's such a happy boy. Big smiles all the time!
Tonight we went to the Capitol Christmas Tree Lightning Party. It's open to the public. We went last year and got a precious picture of Rowen and Santa. And y'all this is the most real looking Santa I have ever seen. The tree lightning kicked off the little party last night. Santa, Gov Haslam, and the First Lady flipped the switch. The tree is huge and has ssoooo many lights on it.
Before we got a picture with Santa, He along with the Governor and First Lady read Twas The night Before Christmas to all the kiddos. I sat Rowen on my lap and he paid attention pretty much the whole time. He loves stories!
Before we left we had to get a picture with Santa. This was the first meeting with Santa for Rowen in 2012. There was no kicking, no screaming, and no crying but he wouldn't look at Santa. Not even a quick peek! It's strange...he loved looking at Santa from even 5 feet away but once he hit his lap, he refused to look at him! haha.
He just kind of whimpered the whole time! There was a professional photographer there and I'm pretty sure she got a good shot! And we took a family picture too. It will be a few days before those are up. But don't you worry, I will definitely share them.
We ended the night with a large lasagna made by moi and a yummy salad.
I'm linking up again with Lauren @Life Love Lauren to share my Tuesday Topic & With Helene for Tell Me About It Tuesday!
Today's Topic:
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
This one is easy for me! I would hands down go to Bora Bora!! Crystal clear water, hammocks that swing over the ocean, and "hotel" rooms on stilts in the water...yes please!!
How could you not want to go here?! I bet the food is amazing and I love snorkeling and this would be the perfect place to do that.
Bora Bora looks like true paradise here in Earth and I want to see if it is with my own eyes..haha! Look, you can even sit at a table and eat lunch in the ocean! So cool! It's a bit steep..like $5,000.00 per person steep. But maybe one day. Who knows?!!
**Tomorrow I am having a pretty good GIVEAWAY!! So make sure to come back!**










He is so cute...Newest follower from Tell Me About Tuesday Hop, would love for you to come by and follow back? Can't wait to see whats to come...
ReplyDeleteErica
www.ericastartwalking.com
so funny about kids and santa! but at least he didn't freak out, whimpering is acceptable. he is sooo precious!
ReplyDeletep.s. di you know you have word verification on?
oh he's adorable, as always. and it's so cute to see the first pictures with Santa! (he is a scary dude!)
ReplyDeletehave a great day!
Super adorable!
ReplyDeleteWe attempted a photo with Santa at our Downtown open house event a couple weeks ago, and Cooper didn't even make it out of our arms. So Rowen did great, IMO :)
Babies in PJs and babies with puppies are the cutest thing! The lasagna looks delish!
ReplyDeleteSanta is a scary guy! Whimpering is totally cool.
ReplyDeleteYour lasagna looks amazing.
and sign me up for Bora Bora.
Aw your little guy is too cute in his pajamas!
ReplyDeleteThat's so fun that you guys got to go to the Christmas tree lighting party, story telling, AND got to meet Santa!
The first year my son saw Santa he was enamored, loved it! The next year was the exact opposite. I'm crossing my fingers for this year :D
Bora Bora is gorgeous!!
Stopping by from Tuesday Topics ♥
We totally have the same mind set! Bora Bora will be my next destination after the Maldives! And love the hammock idea...cocktail in hand with a good book! Bliss xx
ReplyDeletewww.hairlikespungold.com
Great pics!!! Your little boy is sooo cute!! :) And Bora Bora sounds amazing! :)
ReplyDeletehow awesome is that?!?! I would love to be able to eat my breakfast while sitting in the water! not many people can say they've done that ;)
ReplyDeleteDreaming of Bora Bora...
ReplyDelete