Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Loving, Pinning, & a GIVEAWAY!

It's that time of the week again...linking up with Jaime for WILW and with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting.

 and
Jaime over at This Kind Of Love( the host of WILW )had her baby boy on Sunday. He is just the cutest little thing ever! 

I'm LOVING...
that on Monday night we got to see a reindeer! A real reindeer! He, Comet, was at the Capitol Christmas. He was very calm and kind of shy. He kept lowering his head and hiding behind his owner. I don't know what it was but I just loved looking at him. I think it was because that night was just full of Christmas-y things and reindeer are a huge part of Christmas time. 
( not the greatest picture but there he is! )

I'm LOVING...
this collage I made. It's Rowen...newborn to 12 months. I am going to get a large copy printed out for us to keep. Love that I decided to get the onesie month stickers. They made for great pictures and memories!!

I'm LOVING...
that slowly but surely we are getting our Christmas decorations up! I put this garland up a few days ago. It's a little lopsided. I keep forgetting to fix that! Oh well. It's still fun and festive. Hopefully I can talk Brent into us going to pick out our tree this weekend!

I'm LOVING...
these holiday burlap pennant banners that I made yesterday! I love crafty projects and this one was super fun!!

I hung them right above our kitchen entryway but I think that they would look good anywhere in the house! 

I'm LOVING...
that Whole Foods has their white cheddar cranberry cheese in stock! This is my most favorite cheese and it is only available during the holidays!! I buy some every year and it makes me think of Christmas and all the festivities that come along with the holiday. If you like cheese, you must go get some of this kind!

I'm LOVING...
these 2( of course )!!

"Oh, how Pinteresting" pins from this week...

{My weekly some-ecard pin}
well well well...

{I use to want to ask Santa this when I was younger!}
;)
haha.

{This just fills me with the Christmas Spirit. Love it.}
small lantern hanging from wreath

{ Just plain awesome! A "White Christmas" with marshmallows!}
marshmallows.

**Now for the giveaway!! Who liked the burlap pennant banners?! If so, this giveaway is for you!!

2 lucky winners will get to customize the banner of your choice. Choose from "joy" or "peace" and choose the colors for your word and the border of each pennant( white, dark red, or dark green )! I had so much fun making my own that I can't wait to make more for 2 of y'all!! Just enter through Rafflecoptor below! 

a Rafflecopter giveaway
{Giveaway will end on Saturday, December 1st @ 12:00 am CST. If you have any questions about the giveaway please email me @ rachelsimons82@gmail.com}


11 comments:

  1. Love the banners! You'll have to give us a tutorial on how you did them :) I love the peace one, that's what I would choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog :) So cute!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the banners and I love your garland even though it is lopsided! it is pretty! So my style! I gotta try that cheese...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog and the banners! :) Found you via WILW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! I would choose "JOY" if I won ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by from WILW! I'm loving your blog..and those banners are adorable! (I've been wanting to make one for a while). I would probably chose PEACE for my banner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A real reindeer I am so beyond jealous! I wanna see a real one... I would be super excited I know that much :) Little Rowan is too cute he is gettin so big & cuter by the minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this time of the year:)

    xoxo_Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was going to ask you a question about making the banner... but then I saw I could win one! Except with my luck... it won't be me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would choose Joy! such a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think i'd chose PEACE.
    These really are adorable!

    ReplyDelete