Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Loves & a GIVEAWAY!!

It's that time of the week again...linking up with Jaime for WILW and with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting.

 and

I'm Loving...
this sweet baby!! Always!

I'm Loving...
all the beautiful Fall colors in our neighborhood right now! I have noticed the wonderful colors more this year than years past. There is a ginkgo tree right beside where I park and most off the leaves had fallen to the ground over night and they are the prettiest shade of yellow. There are also some beautiful red bushes that line one of the walkways in our complex. The neighbor's cat came over to see Rowen and he just jibber jabbered to that cat like he thought the cat was listening...super cute! 

I'm Loving...
this handmade pasta and ravioli we had for dinner last night! There is a pasta shop in Germantown and they make the best pasta and sauces. We discovered it a few years ago and go there a few times a year for their delicious fresh pasta and sauce. The owner is always there and makes great suggestions. We have never had something that we didn't like! 
Asiago cheese and italian sausage ravioli with a raosted red pepper cream sauce. Bottom right, super fresh linguini. We had a portobello mushroom tomato sauce with that one.

I'm Loving...
Starbucks' peppermint mocha via packs!! Now, I love a real peppermint mocha but these little gems are quite delicious on the days when I don't get around to going to Starbucks. Has anyone had this flavor of the via's?? It's De-lish!

"Oh, how Pinteresting" pins from this week...

Gotta love ecards!

For my monogrammed obsession...
monogrammed wellies!

Glove Love :)

Such a cute idea...
pumpkin vases

GIVEAWAY TIME!!!
If you have been reading my posts lately, you know that I love Bath and Body works products especially the candles...mmmm mmmm! They have sooooo many great Holiday scents in their store right now and since I am in a very giving mood, I thought that I would give away some Bath and Body works Holiday items!! There will be not one but two winners this time around! Here are the goodies...
 Gift one: a large candle(3 wick ). Choose from one of my favorite holiday scents! Merry Mistletoe or 'Tis The Season.
 Gift two: a foaming hand soap in Fresh Sparkling Snow or Winter Cranberry
And gift three: a gold candle holder.
I'm really excited about this giveaway b/c I love all these gifts! Enter below using the Rafflecoptor widget( please make sure to view the "Terms & Conditions").


a Rafflecopter giveaway

21 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for stopping by my blog!! That way I could find yours! SO cute :) excited to be your newest follower, dear.

    Lovee all of these things you listed! I used to work at bath & body works in college and got free candles and soap all the time! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fall color photos. tooo pretty!
    and i love the "invisible items" pin!

    Trish - Tales from...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Trish! I'm heading over to read your post right now.

      Delete
  3. I would love the fresh sparkling snow hand soap! I love fresh scents! I would like to win because it would be a great holiday addition to our guest bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Christina! The fresh sparkling snow is a good one. And it just sounds so pretty!

      Delete
  4. Awesome opportunity! I love B&BW's too!

    If I won, I'd choose the Merry Mistletoe Candle and Winter Cranberry Soap!

    Seasidesmitten@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole-Lynn, the Merry Mistletoe smells so good! Thanks for stopping by and entering the giveaway!!

      Delete
  5. Well it looks like I stopped by at the right time! I stumbled over here from 'my kind of yellow' and look at you, doing a giveaway! ;) I would love the merry mistletoe candle, B&BW has the BEST smelling stuff!

    Ps- Rowen is ADORABLE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did stop by at the right time! Haha! So glad you like B&BW stuff. I try to do a few giveaways each month...usually on Wednesdays.

      Delete
  6. I have to check out that pasta shop in Germantown! Looks awesome!
    :)
    Love the B&BW giveaway! Festive and cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. B&BW candles are the BEST! I would choose "Tis the Season" because it just smells delicious! I found your blog on the "What I love Wedneday" link up and I'm so glad I did! Your little man is precious! My hubby and I just had our first baby and he is almost three months old. It's just crazy how time flies. Can't wait to read more on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! 'Tis the Season is very yummy smelling. Congratulations on the little one!

      Delete
  8. I would choose "Tis the Season"! I was just thinking today that I needed more holiday soaps and candles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you found my blog so I could find your giveaway!! I would take the candle!

    Excited to follow you now! :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love either! They both sound so delicious!

    just found your blog! And new follower :)

    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never tried the fresh sparkling snow, but it sounds so clean I'm sure I would love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog - we seem to have a lot in common, and I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fresh Sparkly Snow sounds like it would smell wintery so that would be a fun soap to win. If I was to pick a candle scent Tis the Season smells great. Thanks for hosting this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Bath and Body works, new follower here, your son is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete