Happy Friday from Me and the little man!
I'm linking up with Lindsey @the bargain blonde to share my favorites!

{favorite 1}
These Christmas stockings!
I love everything @ Pottery Barn Kids...especially these adorable stockings! We will probably wait until next Christmas to get Rowen a Christmas stocking. He has a little one but definitely will need a super cute one( the reindeer and the train are my fav! )for when Santa comes to visit!! Who knows, maybe I will go ahead and get one for this year! Oh! Just showed Brent and he says "get it"! Done! haha.
{favorite 2}
This blush and mascara. They are my absolute favorite and have been for a long time.
Pink looks best on me...as opposed to peach or rusty colors. I love this Tarina Tarantino blush in carved rose. It's the perfect pop of pink!
This mascara is hands down the best one out there! I have used it for a couple years now and will never switch to anything else. Dear Dior, please don't ever ever ever stop making this awesome mascara. xoxo! I will admit that I do have long lashes naturally but the mascara definitely enhances that and adds volume and thickness that is out of this world!
{favorite 3}
This adorable shirt that came in the mail today!
I love when I order things online and kind of forget about them and then end up extra excited when they arrive! It's such an adorable Christmas shirt. I mentioned seeing it on Etsy a few weeks ago in a post. Janna's shirts are super cute!! Her Etsy shop is called London Stitches. I would have included her link but her shop is closed b/c she is on vacation but check it out when she gets back( Nov 23rd )!
{favorite 4}
These Stella&Dot serenity small stone drops. Aren't they pretty?!
My friend Erika sent them to me! She is a Stella&Dot stylist. Check her website out HERE! She has lots of beautiful jewelry right now. And they have scarves too!! Don't you just love the packaging?!
{favorite 5}
My most favorite....of course, my little mister!!
***just a few more hours left in the giveaway!!! CLICK HERE to go to the giveaway post. Remember, there will be 2 winners this time around :) ***








Beautiful! I love wearing pinks too.
ReplyDeleteYour child has the cutest little cheeks!!
Y'all have a great weekend :)
I am so hooked on anything and everything Monogrammed and personalized! Too cute. LOVE those earings, a new fav for me too :) Hope you have a great weekend girl!
ReplyDelete