Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Friday...favorites edition

Happy Friday from me and little Row!

I'm linking up with Lindsey @the bargain blonde to share my favorites!


{favorite 1}
This candle from Bath and Body Works!
It smells ssoooo good! The perfect Fall candle. I am slightly obsessed with Bath and Body Works' holiday candles!

{favorite 2}
These baby cans of Dr Pepper. I don't know what my deal has been lately but I couldn't seem to ever finish a whole regular size can of DP...never ever! So when I walked into the kitchen this past weekend, I found a pack of baby sodas. My husband picked them up for me! I guess he got tired of seeing half drunk cans of Dr Pepper by the kitchen sink. He's always thinking of me :)

{favorite 3}
I have been without an iphone case for way too long! So I finally got around to ordering one a few days ago and it's suppose to arrive in 4 days. I just can't wait to receive it. I customized it and it's pretty cute!
If you are looking for a website where you can design your own case, click here!

{favorite 4 }
Another item that I should be receiving in about a week...a pair of Hunter rain boots!! Yay! Can you tell I am excited?! I went back and forth all last winter on whether to get them or not and I just didn't get around to ordering them( I had a newborn...I couldn't even remember what day it was so you know I totally forgot about the boots ). A pair of "very berry" will be at my door very soon. 

{favorite 5}
I saved the best for last. My most favorite thing of all...my sweet sweet baby, Rowen. He is my most favorite thing everyday! Well him and his daddy. He is the happiest baby that I know...always smiling!




8 comments:

  1. Love you favorites!!! I just recently got the baby diet coke cans- love it! Such a precious kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY want to go buy one of those candles!! I CANNOT WAIT until we get moved into our home and I can have my own smells :) haha. it's the little things you start missing when you live with someone else! haha. (thankfully we move in tomorrow!!) and totally digging that phone cover...I need a new one asap! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you from the link up, I'm pretty much OBSESSED with everything you listed. (except your son because that would just be weird but he is ADORABLE none the less)

    Bath and body works candles are AMAZING

    -Kasey @ barelyfabricated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I have a little spoiler for you...I am hosting a giveaway on Wednesday and it's Bath and Body Works holiday stuff( candle included!). You will have to make sure and enter

      Delete
  4. Love the iphone cover. I wish they made such cute covers for the Samsung Galaxy phones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your favorites! I found those Dr. Pepper's too and their just my size too and gotta go check out that IPhone case. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Where do I start? Your son is beautiful! Such a cute little face! I need to find baby cans of everything. I'm glad you mentioned them, because my husband also has a hard time finishing soda cans. I sometimes thing he only takes 2 drinks maximum haha! I love your new iPhone case. I've been wanting one like this for a long time now! I found you on Friday Faves.
    Lisette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that Iphone case - I've been wanting one like that for a long time! Also those purple boots are AMAZING! New FOllower :)

    ReplyDelete