Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Favorites! {Christmas Wishes}

Happy Friday!!

{Favorite Christmas Wish 1}
This North Face fleece. I have the black one but I would like to have one with color and I love the plaid on this purple one!

{Favorite Christmas Wish 2}
These Classic Tall Uggs in chestnut. I have the Classic Cardy's in black. I would like this pair because it's a totally different style and color!

{Favorite Christmas Wish 3}
This Nike Gear! 
1. Hyperwarm Dri-Fit tights
2. Fuel band( this band records how many calories you burn per day...running, walking, climbing a flight of stairs...you burn a calorie, it records it! And it's a watch. )
3. Nike Swoosh sweatshirt
4. Hyperwarm Dri-Fit running shirt

{Favorite Christmas Wish 4}
This LORAC collection. It has eye shadows, cream liners, and lip tints! 
*Here is a fun fact about LORAC...do you know where the name came from?? It's actually the creator of the brand's name spelled backwards! Yes, Carol. *

So those are some of my Christmas wishes! 

And one more reminder about the giveaway...only a few more hours left to enter! Go HERE.


Linking up with Ashley for:









7 comments:

  1. This post made me want to go shopping and LOVE the Christmas card!! So Precious! Happy Friday lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rowen is SO adorable!!!

    A new North Face is also on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, that pic is precious. and i love me some north face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! I'm loving the Lorac collection, I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been looking at that same north face jacket! I love it and put it on my christmas list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Christmas card is the cutest!! And, it seems that Northface is all the rage. Perhaps I need a jacket myself. :o) Know you will be all the cuter in all of your "wish list." Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That North Face fleece is awesome! And purple is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete