Rowen is still the size of a squash...I'm not sure what kind of squash since there are several types! He is about 4 pounds this week so whatever type of squash is 4 pounds is the right size for this week. 56 days to go. Although that sounds like a long while, I know it's not! His total length is about 19 inches. I think my height is a bonus for my pregnancy because I am not feeling super snug yet in my stomach area. He still has a bit of room to stretch out. I read that his movements will start slowing down around this point of pregnancy but that definitely has not happened yet! He is moving and kicking away. I can sometimes feel his whole body move from one side of my stomach to the other. It's quite an interesting feeling!
32 Weeks - September 2, 2011
( I put my UT jersey on in honor of their first game tomorrow! )
Our next doctor appointment is on Tuesday. We have started going every 2 weeks now. The usual will go on..weight(ugh), blood pressure, listening to baby's heartbeat, measuring my stomach, etc...I haven't had any set backs or not so good news at all so far. I feel really blessed. I think being really healthy before getting pregnant has been a huge plus :)
Speaking of being healthy, it is killing me that I can't go running!! I have to walk and I hate walking. It's boring! Running just feels way too weird. I have heard of people running throughout their whole pregnancy and wellll....I don't believe it! haha. I had to start walking around 23-24 weeks I believe. Actually I can do running intervals on the treadmill but when I am outside I run out of breath too quickly if I try to jog AND walk. At least I am still working out. I am even thinking about the Boulevard Bolt in November...the 5 mile run on Thanksgiving morning that I have done for the past 13 years. I wonder if I will be allowed to exercise by then?? Brent even mentioned that we could walk and carry the baby in one those slings. haha. I want to run it if I can! :) I am feeling pretty confident that I am going to bounce back pretty quickly...I hope so!
On a finishing note...cute football baby gear:



Rach- You can run pregnant. My running coachs' wife just had a baby and ran up through 8 months until the doctor said stop. She 8 miles I think about 7.5 months pregnant. Then she walked at least 3 miles a day the last month. Sorry you can't run but walking is still better than nothing!
ReplyDeleteAnd you look fabulous!!
love karla