Sunday, September 11, 2011

A great baby shower with wonderful ladies!

Yesterday was such a great day! It actually started with Starbucks with Brent :) Yumm-o! I can't wait until I can have my cinnamon dulce latte's WITH caffeine. The decaf cdl's actually taste the same as the ones with caffeine so when it comes to taste it's totally fine...a burst of energy with the decaf ones...not so much! haha. I can't wait until I can add caffeine back into my life!

At around 12:45ish my mom and I headed for Murfreesboro for my baby shower. Dana hosted it at her house. There were 10 ladies and a few of the girlies. Boy did they shower me with lots of wonderful gifts!! I'll post the pics with descriptions...

 The book theme food table

 Some of the books that were on the table...I got to take them home :)

The cake! With a sleepy little baby. The baby was removed before the cake was cut!

 The inside of the cake...my favorite! It was sooo delicious!

 Some of the ladies...Ashley, Norma, & Sherry

 Some more of the ladies...Sarah, Shannon, Beth, & Colby

 Me and the hostess, Dana

 Cute outfits( 6-9 months..yay )

 An adorable Christmas outfit from Brent's Nana :)

 How talented is April??!

 She painted this plate for Rowen!

 Bumbo and Bumbo play tray

 Baby Einstein ocean wonders play gym...this looks like a good time!!

 Rowen's car seat. It looks very comfy. Can't wait for him to be in it :)

 Rowen got some cute burp cloths!



 "wee"publican!

Love this fabric and just how adorable is it?!

This is already set up in Rowen's room and ready to go! It actually dispenses baking soda everytime you put a diaper in. So fresh.

The baby bullet. We will be ready to make baby food when the time comes :)

We also got towels, washcloths, a humidifier, sun shades, bath books, and much more! The ladies were so generous. It's always a good time when we get together :)

When we left the shower, mom and I headed to Baptist to meet baby Sarah Colvin. My cousin Angie had her baby Friday morning and we just couldn't wait to meet her! She is just the cutest little baby ever!


Angie and Jim didn't know if it was a boy of a girl until Friday morning...it's a girl! When we were visiting with them I started to feel nervous because my time is right around the corner!! I can't wait for Sarah and Rowen to grow up together! Oh and I forgot to mention that Angie looked wonderful...definitely didn't look like she had a baby the day before!! 

           

No comments:

Post a Comment