I have a couple loves today so here it goes...
I'm LOVING...
Rowen's nursery! It is basically finished so I took pictures of it earlier. We are still looking for a few things but they aren't necessities!
at the door
changing table and glider
The owls that I made and a mirror that I bought yesterday at Home Goods. It was blue but I painted it the bronzy color that I used for his name over the crib.
Mirror over the changing table
Bookshelves and dresser
another shot of the stuffed bookshelves :)
A small corner of the room where a little chair from Pottery Barn would fit just perfectly!!
The top of his dresser...lamp and plate Aunt April made. Oh and that other thing is the video monitor which works great!!
His crib and name :)
A few of his stuffed animals warming up his bed for him. And yes, Brent and I know the rules...we will take the animals out before we put Rowen in there!
I'm Loving...
that the weather is truly almost Fall!! I can't wait until it stays in the high 60's for a little while. I finished getting my Fall decorations out today and here are some of them:
( I took the pictures with a crazy lens app on my phone so that's why they are kind of yellow )
I'm Loving...
this book that I am reading through-
It is very informative and has lots of great tips. I know when I have a question about something when we come home with Rowen from the hospital, I will go to this book for the answer!
I also got told to buy Baby Wise from a few mothers with little ones. Brent ordered it off of Amazon and it got here today. We are both looking forward to reading it. I think that it focuses on getting your baby into a routine.
I'm also loving Brent...always!
The owls that I made and a mirror that I bought yesterday at Home Goods. It was blue but I painted it the bronzy color that I used for his name over the crib.
Mirror over the changing table
Bookshelves and dresser
another shot of the stuffed bookshelves :)
A small corner of the room where a little chair from Pottery Barn would fit just perfectly!!
The top of his dresser...lamp and plate Aunt April made. Oh and that other thing is the video monitor which works great!!
His crib and name :)
A few of his stuffed animals warming up his bed for him. And yes, Brent and I know the rules...we will take the animals out before we put Rowen in there!
I'm Loving...
that the weather is truly almost Fall!! I can't wait until it stays in the high 60's for a little while. I finished getting my Fall decorations out today and here are some of them:
( I took the pictures with a crazy lens app on my phone so that's why they are kind of yellow )
I'm Loving...
this book that I am reading through-
It is very informative and has lots of great tips. I know when I have a question about something when we come home with Rowen from the hospital, I will go to this book for the answer!
I also got told to buy Baby Wise from a few mothers with little ones. Brent ordered it off of Amazon and it got here today. We are both looking forward to reading it. I think that it focuses on getting your baby into a routine.
I'm also loving Brent...always!














No comments:
Post a Comment