Friday, September 23, 2011

Another week has flown by..5 weeks or less now!

I am at 35 weeks today. I can't believe my due date is right around the corner. I just read that 60% of babies come early...I hope Rowen is part of that 60%. I obviously want him to stay in there as long as he can to get everything developed that needs to be developed before he should arrive but I'm thinking a few days early will be just fine! Maybe he is feeling the same way :) I feel like he has dropped a bit this past week. Since this is my first pregnancy, I don't really know if he has or not but my lower pelvic area is pretty tight and has begun to stay uncomfortable especially when I am walking around. 
At week 35, baby weighs over 5 1/2 pounds and is around 20 and 1/4 inches. Tonight Brent and I are going to a baby class at Baptist and I am excited. I just like getting as much information as I can before labor begins! My cousin, Angie, sent me a few emails this past week with "new mommy" info and I loved reading over all the tips that she gave me! I already feel a little bit at ease since I have prepared myself with some things that I didn't know about thanks to her info! Now, I'm not sure that I will STAY at ease the next couple of weeks/while I am in the hospital but I hope that I do. A tour of the hospital is not included in the class tonight but we are going to schedule a tour just so we will know exactly where to go when the time comes. The tour is free. 

35 Weeks, September 23, 2011



On my to-do list for tomorrow is to go ahead and pack the suitcase for the hospital. I definitely want to have everything ready to go! I guess I can at least start tossing stuff in there as I think of it. I have 2 lists to go off of also so I will make sure to not forget anything :)


I got a surprise package in the mail yesterday from one of my dear friends Robin!! Well, she told me that she was sending it last week but I totally forgot so when it showed up on the doorstep yesterday I was surprised! And here is what it was:


2 pairs of Robeez! The cutest little shoes ever! Rowen now already has some cute kicks for when he gets a little older...yay! 






And a sweet little lovie was in the package too:
It's super soft on one side and silky on the other side.
So thoughtful of her! Love you Robin! Can't wait for you to meet the little guy when you come in town for the holidays!


                 





2 comments:

  1. Why did they not give you a tour at the baby class? I read that it was included with the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was included with the childbirth class but not the breastfeeding class and that's the class that we went to.
    -Rachel-

    ReplyDelete