Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

There isn't much to share about this past weekend because we didn't do much! haha. It was one very long lazy weekend. I put up most of our Fall decorations basically because I couldn't wait any longer! I love a festive house :) I will wait and share those pictures at another time. I also replaced pictures in picture frames with fallish/fun scrapbook paper. It actually looks really good. The 2 in the living room are very crisp and clean and make the 2 ledges look nice.

Frames in the living room. There are 2 identical shelves with identical frames on them...and Fall leaves.

These are the frames in the dining room. The 2 in the back had pictures in them but I replaced them with scrapbook paper. It is such a cheap way to change the look of a room.

Close up of the paper. I love the sparkle! It's really neat paper. It's like a page from a book with dark brown sparkly designs on top. 

Leaves on a gold ribbon in the kitchen :)

So I pretty much decorated the house on Saturday. Brent and I also watched college football like it was our job. We watched quite a few games :)

On Sunday we went to Lebanon to hang out with family and it was nice as always...and the food was yummy! Kelli made some delicious desserts. My favorite was the key lime pie...I love key lime pie! It's kinda tart but kinda sweet too...just love it! It was really fun hanging out with the fam. Not only are Brent and I planning for baby Rowen but April( Brent's sister ) and her fiance Josh are planning for their wedding! Their wedding is a week before baby is due!!! Yes, I am serious :) The last half of October is going to be crazy but so fun! 

Speaking of Rowen, we had a doctor visit today. It went great! Baby's heartbeat was in the 140's which the nurse said was perfect and I am measuring right where I am suppose to be. I told Dr. Kyzer about my nagging right rib discomfort and after she checked my ribs out she said oh you have condochondritis. ?? And in non doctor terms...I have rib arthritis ha! She said it is very common in the third trimester and it feels like your ribs are bruised..yes, that is exactly what it feels like! And like most other discomforts in pregnancy there is nothing I can really do for it. I'll just keep losing sleep but I guess I am going to have to get use to that anyways! I asked when we would be able to check to see if Rowen is in the right position for delivery and Dr. Kyzer said we won't check until week 36 b/c he still has quite a bit of room to move all around. Seriously? My stomach is getting pretty tight!

All in all it was a great long weekend and so wonderful to hear good news about Rowen!
:)

               

No comments:

Post a Comment