Friday, August 19, 2011

30 Weeks :)

Today is 30 weeks! Yay! Only 10 weeks( or less...hopefully not more! )left. I don'y know how my body is going to go for 10 more weeks! My stomach is getting pretty tight and I can't imagine it growing any more but I know it's going to grow a lot more these next 10 weeks. 


 BabyFruit Ticker

Rowen is now the size of a squash...possibly a little pumpkin like the picture shows. He is about 3 pounds and 17 inches. I have noticed that I can feel hard knots when he moves around during the day. I'm guessing these hard knots could be his feet or hands...maybe it's his head! I don't know! I am definitely noticing severe discomfort in my pelvis and abdomen region. It's good to know that this is normal. My lower abs become really tight when I am working out on the treadmill. It's not comfortable but I know that I need to keep working out as long as I can! 


Here are some upcoming things happening in "Easley baby world":
* We have selected 2 pediatric offices to check out.  Green Hills Pediatrics( this is where I went when I was young) and Old Harding Pediatrics. Old Harding is where my doctor's kids go! So I guess we will just need to decide on one and then choose a doctor!
* My 30 week appointment is on Monday...the routine things will be happening like checking my weight, blood pressure, and measuring my stomach.
* 4D ultrasound session on Thursday!!! I previously said that it was on Wednesday knowing it was on Thursday...Baby Brain??? I think so! 
*We have chosen to knock out our prenatal classes in one weekend. So we are going to take the classes at the end of September. I would have liked to have taken them before that but our weekends are full until then! 
* My first baby shower on Sunday :)


This past week was super hectic with work for both Brent and I. I am so glad that it's the weekend. I.Need.Sleep!! I don't sleep well during the week so when the weekend rolls around, I look forward to sleeping in on Saturday and taking a long nap on Sunday. Ahhh :)




30 Weeks - August 19, 2011




He's growing in there that's for sure.


           

1 comment:

  1. i went to old harding pediatrics till college haha. :) they're great there!

    ReplyDelete