I love any occasion to get a little dressed up. Sundays are always dress up days for our family. I grew up with my mom always putting dresses on me for Sunday morning church. She would wear dresses as well and my dad would always wear slacks and a button down and sometimes a tie. The dressing up on Sunday's stuck b/c I have always worn dresses or skirts on Sunday mornings. So I'll be raising my children with those same wardrobe choices.
I bought Rowen's Easter outfit a few weeks ago but wasn't really seeing anything that caught my eye for Isla. I love smocked outfits on baby's so I knew I wanted to find a smocked dress for her. Lucky for me, Zulily had a smocked deal going on 2 weeks ago and I got on just in time to buy her a super adorable Easter dress before they ran out!
Like I mentioned, Isla's smocked dress is from Zulily. Her headband was made by Tracy at The Bow Jar and my mom got her those little white shoes somewhere.
Rowen's shirt and tie are from Target, his khakis are from Gymboree, and his little Sperrys are from a local children's shoe store. He already had the pants and shoes. I just had to find a shirt and tie for him.
I got lucky on their colors being very similar! I can't wait for Easter for several reasons( most reasons are far more important than clothes! ). But one of those reasons is these super cute outfits for the children!




I can't tell you how much I wanted to buy something from that Zulily sale! The only thing holding me back was that I have no idea how big he will be this time next year...since he isn't even born and all. =)
ReplyDeleteLOVE! Now that we're having a baby girl, I can't WAIT to get some smocked stuff for her. And those velcro sperry's are the best. We get a pair for Drew each spring! Hope you'll join the easter basket link up again this year! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I am kind of obsessed with both of their outfits. Good work, mama!
ReplyDeletejust stumbled across your blog...your family is precious! love the outfits...i'm having a hard time deciding on just one for easter sunday for my little one's first easter. we might end up rocking more than one outfit that day :-)
ReplyDeletehow adorable! wish that dress came in my size ;)
ReplyDelete