Here are 5 of my favorite websites as of right now! They are all great. Check them out!...
Favorite website {#1}
I love browsing around on Rent the Runway. They offer designer dresses and accessories that you can rent for a very reasonable price. Brent and I have a black tie event to go to soon and I am leaning towards renting one of these dresses for it! Hey, and you get $25 off of your first rental!
Favorite website {#2}
Now I love finding cute smocked stuff at consignment sales. I get the majority of all our smocked stuff at them but occasionally I'll find something on this website that I just have to have! The clothes on this website are offered at discounted prices and everything is adorable!
Favorite website {#3}
I just recently discovered Home Portfolio and love it. It's a great website for home design ideas for any room of your house. I have gathered a few ideas for our living room and master bedroom! If you need some inspiration for a room, this is your website!
Favorite website {#4}
Gotta love BAUBLEBAR! They have fabulous jewelry at reasonable prices. I especially love their statement necklaces!
Favorite website {#5}
I like ordering my iphone cases from this website. They have hundreds of designs to choose from and you can even add your name or monogram! Don't have an iphone? Don't worry! They offer cases for other phones as well. I have been pleased with my orders from My Custom Case.
So there you have it...some of my favorite websites!






No comments:
Post a Comment