We still have yet to do a bunch of decorating and it's been 6 and a 1/2 months since we moved into our new house! It's hard to decided what to do in each room. Well last week I went to Home Goods( love love love that store! )and found some thing for our bedroom and grabbed something for our bathroom too. Our bedroom colors are white and navy with a splash of dark teal so I wanted to continue the navy on into the bathroom. I went back to Home Goods last night to get a present and of course had to wander through the home stuff! I found 2 rugs for our bathroom and picked up 2 new frames for the bathroom as well. Don't be shocked if the other rooms in our house that I show you in the near future aren't totally "Home Goods" rooms! Here's the before and after:
We had old black frames by our sinks but I wanted to keep things light and bright in our bathroom so I found 2 mint colored frames that look great!
I knew I wanted to put something tall in between our 2 sinks and while I was looking around last week, I gathered up some things that I put together.
When I saw this lantern, I knew it would be perfect. So I grabbed it. I already knew what I wanted to put inside of it but it was just the challenge of finding it. Home Goods didn't fail me because I found a vase and that green bushy ball( it has a name but it has slipped my mind!). That's exactly what I wanted for inside of the lantern.
And last night when I quickly wandered through the bath section, I found these 2 rugs. Again, what I had in mind for our bathroom floor!
Beside art on the walls, we have one room all put together and looking nice!





I love it! The decorations all tie into each other really nicely!
ReplyDeleteLooks great, Rach!!!
ReplyDelete