2 weeks ago( week 7 ). I got some good workouts in. I took a 30 minute run on Tuesday afternoon and it felt so good. I even conquered a few hills. I can tell that I am slowly getting back my strength. I feel a little bit stronger each week. My abs are also getting stronger which makes running a little easier with the passing of each week. Everything is centered around your core! Any exercise no matter what body past you are working out is easier with a strong core. I focused alot on my abs this week.
{ down 1 pound week 7 }
Besides the 30 minute run, I headed to the gym and did a circuit on the treadmill on 2 separate days. I speed walked 2 min, jogged( 5.5 mph ) 1 min, and ran( 6.5 mph ) 1 min. I did this till I hit 20 minutes. That's a good little treadmill workout. I also did a few ab workouts at home including the 2 minute ab challenge! After 60 seconds, I have to rest for a few seconds then I'm back up and holding it the rest of the 2 minutes. Soon I will feel light on my elbows and toes and be able to hold it the whole time.
Week 8( last week )was no good!...for a few different reasons. It was a hard week. If you missed why the go HERE. I really didn't care about working out last week. I was just really sad about what happened and had no energy to head to the gym. Also, my clients cancelled on Thursday so I didn't have to even go to the gym for training. I did a few workouts at home using my Skimble app...
This one was really good. And it definitely was high intensity! I also did some ab workouts. I'm still trying to do lots of core stuff each week.
So I ended up not losing any weight last week which I kinda figured but at least I didn't gain any!!
I have high hopes of hitting 130 this week. I'm ready!


I am seriously impressed! WOW! You are doing a terrific job. Happy 3 months to Isla too!!!
ReplyDelete