I have seen a few people lately list things they are planning on doing with their family this summer and thought what a great idea! So I made a small "summer bucket list" of things that I would love for the 3 of us to do together this summer!
I'm sure more things will get added to the bucket list but I think these will be great to start with!
I love to take pictures. For those of you who read my blog, you know this to be very true! I found this free Summer Photo Checklist printable that I thought I would share with you as well.
You can find the printable HERE!




.jpg)

Sounds fun! Is there a train at Centennial park? I need to make a bucket list too!
ReplyDeleteYou have to add find out if you are having a boy or girl!!!!!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteAhhhh... I love this list!
ReplyDelete