My little guy is the sweetest, most energetic, life-loving, little ham you have ever seen. The months 13-18 have by far been the most fun in his life so far...I think! He has changed so much and grown by leaps and bounds...physically and mentally. He makes me laugh everyday and his sweet little smile melts my heart nad makes me love my title of "momma". Here are just a few "faces" of Rowen:
He loves books more than toys. Don't get me wrong, he loves his toys but he loves books more!
He loves plants especially flowers. He held onto this flower for a good 10 minutes before I planted it the other day. He even gave it a kiss(Instagram)! He really loves anything and everything that has to do with nature. He would live outside if I let him...honestly!
We walked in the other morning to find him out of his sleeper and he loved it! haha. This was a footed zip up sleeper. I had no clue he knew how to get it off by himself. I haven't put him in another one yet for fear that he will take it off during the night and freeze while sleeping and us not know. With that said, I woke up this morning to find his long sleeve sleep shirt around his neck...both arms out! Oh goodness!
I already know that Row is going to want to play sports when he gets old enough. He loves balls! He loves kicking them, throwing them, rolling them, etc...And he absolutely loves watching the older kids play basketball at the park. I grew up playing sports...even played 2 sports my freshman year of college. So his love of sports makes me extra happy!!
Ohhhhh he loves being silly and knows when he is being silly too! Like when he got this strainer out of the cabinet last week and marched around the house with it on his head. What a goofball!
Happy Wednesday!











No comments:
Post a Comment