Friday, May 17, 2013

11 week bump update!


Today is the beginning of the bump pictures! I am definitely showing and a lot earlier than I was with Rowen. I hear that you show earlier and earlier with each baby. That is definitely true this time around. 


How Far Along:  11 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Easley is the size of a lime.  She/He is 1.6" long and weighs .25 ounces.

Maternity Clothes: No.

Gender: ???

Movement: Not yet.

Sleep: I'm sleeping great! I already have to get up at least once during the night to use the restroom. It's always around 2AM!

What I miss: Only 2 things. Venti iced coffees! I had one of these almost everyday prior to getting pregnant so I pretty much still miss them! And Barry's Bootcamp!! I miss Barry's so much but those workouts are WAY too intense for a pregnant gal. 


Cravings: pasta salad, fruit, and veggie subs @ Subway! 

Symptoms: Nothing right now.

Best Moment this week: Going to the zoo with Rowen and not feeling out of breath and exhausted when we left! I have my energy back! 


4 comments:

  1. So excited to start seeing your weekly updates! You look great! I was so excited to finally hit the 12-13 week mark and have energy back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy to read!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little late commenting but I love the bump update. When I was preggers I struggled with giving up caffeine too but it gets better

    ReplyDelete