Friday, May 24, 2013

12 week bump update!





The bump has gotten a little bigger since last week. If I wear a cotton stretchy tank top, you can definitely tell I am pregnant. It's still crazy to me that I am already showing quite a bit for 12 weeks. My current bump is about the size of what it was when I was 16 weeks with Rowen! 


How Far Along:  12 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Easley is the size of a plum.  She/He is 2.1" long and weighs .49 ounces.

Maternity Clothes: No.

Gender: ???

Movement: Not yet.

Sleep: I'm sleeping great! I've upped the number of bathroom breaks to 2 per night now. I can still sleep on my stomach which is something I will miss in a few weeks. 

What I miss: Nothing really besides the 2 things that I listed last week. I would really love a club salad or a club sandwich both packed with ham and turkey but  I know I'll just need to pass on those for 6 more months. I think I will be requesting a huge club salad as my first meal after giving birth this time! 

Cravings: pasta salad, hummus, anything chocolate-y

Symptoms: Nothing right now.

Best Moment this week:  Getting out and running! And it felt great. I haven't really run much since finding out I was pregnant even though I knew that it was fine. But now that I have done it, I'll be trying to run a few days a week.




5 comments: