{Saturday}
It was a gorgeous day here in Nashville. The sun was out all day long and it was in the high 70's! We made a Dunkin run that morning. Brent and I got some delicious donuts and iced coffee!
Rowen loves being outside so we went out on the balcony and enjoyed the sunshine and the nice cool breeze. He gave each and everyone of the plants out there some kisses! It's just about the cutest thing and makes us laugh evertime he does it.
While Rowen took his nap, I headed off to the pool while Brent stayed in and watched tv. When I opened the front door, a little package was waiting for me! It was a cute little outfit that I ordered for Rowen last week. Love it! He has a few more coming soon!
I didn't put any sunscreen on b/c I only had planned to be out there for about 30 minutes...30 minutes turned into and hour and a half. And yes, I got a little burned. Despite the picture, it was super sunny the whole time I was out there! {a cloud was passing over when I snapped this}
I also gave myself a mani and a pedi with some new polish I bought a few days ago.
That night Rowen stayed with my parents while Brent and I headed off to a gala. It was for the Charter Schools of TN and it was at the Country Music Hall of Fame. But on the way there I had to make a quick stop at...Wendy's for a frosty! They're my sweet craving of the moment.
Us at the Gala.



Rowen is a doll! So cute. I need a pool day so bad!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun weekend! Love the cute pictures of Rowen and the flowers :)
ReplyDeleteDying over that little personalized outfit. SO cute!
ReplyDelete