Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rowen's toddler room!

Rowen is going to be getting a room makeover soon. He LOVES trains so his room is going to be train themed. If he doesn't have a new room in the next few months, he will have his train room when the new baby arrives( well, a bit before the baby comes )! We have a toddler bed already but I haven't decided if I'm going to put him in a toddler bed or a twin bed....decisions...decisions. If we don't use the toddler bed then my parents are going to use it at their house. I have gathered up some looks I like. We are either going to go with train bedding and a few train things around his room or go with madras bedding with train prints on the wall( I'm leaning towards the madras ). Here are some of the things I am liking right now...

Bedding/Rugs:
{with train sheets of course}


Decor:
{some prints I thought were really cute}



{a couple train shelves. love this!}

These are just some ideas floating around in my head. Nothing is definite yet! I would love to hear what items y'all like!




7 comments:

  1. I love all of your ideas for his toddler room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such fun ideas! Absolutley love the train shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It blows my mind to think that he is old enough for this! I like the madras bedding.. but that is only because I am el cheapo and think that it would grow with him longer. Plus, those prints are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came so close to getting that bedding for the dude's big boy room. I ended up going with a navy and white rugby stripe, but I still heart that PBK set! :)

    ReplyDelete