I got the inspiration for this recipe from my mom's lasagna recipe. Mine is much simpler and takes about half the time to make. Hers is better but this one is pretty yummy. Y'all it takes about 20 minutes to put together. Not even kidding! I got to thinking we always have half a pan left over and eat it for one or 2 days after and never finish it. So, I had a genius thought...make it in a bread pan! It's half to a third of the size of a 9x11 pan and we wouldn't waste any! Now if you need more than 4 servings, double the recipe below and make it in a regular pan but this size worked perfectly for the 3 of us. You could easily get 4 servings from the bread pan with no leftovers.
{* the lasagna noodles are cooked and drained before layering }
{ I added a little salt and pepper to the cottage cheese mixture }
It was delicious!! We paired it with breadsticks and a salad.







Yummy! This looks beautiful :)
ReplyDeletehttp://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com
That looks and sounds absolutely delicious!! Thanks so much for sharing - I can't wait to try this :D
ReplyDelete