Friday, May 31, 2013

13 week bump update!



I have felt great this week! I can't believe I am in my second trimester. Crazy! Our next appointment is on June 4th and we will get to hear baby's heartbeat for the first time. I always loved hearing Rowen's heartbeat and I know I will love that about this baby too! My appointment was actually suppose to be today but my dr is on vacation. 

How Far Along:  13 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Easley is the size of a peach.  She/He is 2.9" long and weighs .81 ounces.

Maternity Clothes: Not yet. I have bought a few items in a size up from what I normally wear so I can stay in cute regular clothes. I pretty much hate maternity wear except for the tank tops. 

Gender: ??? Hoping to find out at 17 weeks. We will see what the dr says! We found out at 18 week with Rowen but we'll actually be in FL when I turn 18 weeks and I just don't want to wait till 19. 

Movement: Not yet.

Sleep: I'm sleeping great! I've upped the number of bathroom breaks to 2 per night now. I can still sleep on my stomach which is something I will miss in a few weeks. 

What I miss: Nothing really. I would love to have a few spicy tuna rolls but I'm not craving them or anything so it's ok that I have to wait for a few months. 

Cravings: pasta salad, chicken salad sandwiches, Wendy's frosties, and fruit tea. I made a gallon of fruit tea Sunday night and it's already gone! 

Symptoms: I have a bit of lower back soreness after running but its not bad enough to keep me from exercising.

Best Moment this week:  Running around with my sweet boy and not getting out of breath. I know the shortness of breath will come soon so I am soaking up all the "chase rowen at the park" fun while I can. 

*if you missed the update from last week, go HERE*





3 comments:

  1. I love those shorts! So cute! And I'm experiencing the shortness of breath now and it's no fun...I'm sure you know all about it! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you look adorable!
    www.hautemommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete