Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pins I LOVE!


It's that time of the week again...linking up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting.
 
Here are my favorite pins as of late!

Garden hose spring wreath!

{Turn an old door into a bookcase}
Turn an old door into a bookcase!

{Use tulle as a tablecloth!}
Tulle as a tablecloth! Genius!

{Yummy}
Lemon Supreme Rice Kripsies Treats | A delicious rice krispies treat jam packed with lemon flavor www.sweetasacookie.com #lemon #ricekrispiestreats #spring

{Watermelon bars}
Mouth-Watering Watermelon Bars - These creamy bars are just the thing to serve after a meal cooked on the grill. Made with watermelon, lemon juice and cream, they're served chilled and are perfectly complimented by a dollop of whipped cream or a dusting of confectioners' sugar

{Outdoor living}
Eye-catching patterns, a set of sexy chairs, and design-forward lanterns up the cool factor.

Make sure to follow me on Pinterest!
And if you missed Friday's Mother's Day ideas post, go here. 






1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! I love the hose wreath!! I do a similar post every Wednesday! http://bit.ly/11yZXvq

    Thanks for sharing...can't wait to try out those lemon rice krispie treats!!

    ReplyDelete