Wednesday, April 10, 2013

LOVES and PINS!!


It's that time of the week again...linking up with Jaime for WILW and with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting.
 and

I'm LOVING...
our weather here this week! Spring has finally arrived and I think it is going to stay. I plan on packing up all my winter clothes this week and hanging up all my spring and summer stuff. 
Yep, it's getting up to 82 degrees here today! After Rowen wakes up from his nap, I'm planning on taking him to the park or to the zoo. One takes a little more effort than the other! I'm leaning towards the park. 

I'm LOVING...
strawberry spinach salads right now! Every since I had some this past Saturday, I have been craving another one. I'm heading to the store later and am definitely picking up the ingredients to make some for lunches this week. 
This is the one we had last Saturday at Kate's party. Her sister fixed it and it was so yummy. The dressing is what made it! It was a strawberry vinaigrette and it was so good!

I'm LOVING...
the cuteness of my sweet toddler! 

I'm LOVING...
that I got to go to a work event with my husband last night! Sometimes it's fun to get to be part of the things he does. It was a fundraiser at the Capitol. We even saw  a beautiful sunset when we were leaving. 


And now for my "OH How Pinteresting Pins"...








Happy Wednesday!!













4 comments:

  1. i need that last pin in my life right now! perfect for the wonderful weather we have :)

    Trish - tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those salads! If you like feta cheese, add that. It's my most favorite. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Nashville Zoo, too! Hope y'all made it there today!

    ReplyDelete