Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. It suppose to be in the low 70's here this weekend. You bet we will be hanging outside a lot!!
Here are a few of my favorites on this Friday:
These are my 3 favorite TOMS right now! I can't have all 3 so I have a decision to make...I'm leaning towards the grey Ikat ones. But I really love the other 2 pairs as well! Decisions...decisions...
I'm loving these sunglasses and this dress @ Saks.
We have a Saks outlet and it's pretty much my favorite store right now. I got my Easter dress there last weekend and want to go back to get a few more dresses that I tried on and loved. They have the best dress selection! I might have to get both of these sunglasses for the summer. Top-Dior square frame, Bottom-Carrera aviators.
This was my snack yesterday!
Oh yea, super healthy! haha. These Muddy Buddies are soooo yummy! My favorite go to sweet right now. I just discovered these yesterday. I have made the homemade ones but this is even better...I don't have to make my kitchen look like a disaster cause Chex made them for me. Go get a bag!
Have a great weekend!!




Love that maxi skirt! Also, I know you love link ups. I found an Ultimate Blog Party with TONS of bloggers. I have the link on my blog. Great way to find new blogger friends to link up with. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHi! found you on a linkup! I’m a new follower!
ReplyDelete