Happy Friday! I know most of us have been glued to the tv( like I am now )and can't believe what has been unfolding over the past few days. I haven't blogged since Monday morning. I honestly just haven't felt like it. I have been staying up WAY too late watching Fox news. So every time Rowen's naps have rolled around these past few days( usually when I write my posts ) I have joined in and taken naps too! I have been super tired this week! The naps were much needed and sometimes it's ok to take a break from the computer.
Mother's Day is just around the corner. Whether you have a momma or are a momma or even just know a momma that you would like to give a gift to this Mother's Day, I have some great ideas for you! All of these gifts are from the wonderful website Red Envelope. Red Envelope has wonderfully unique gifts and most of the gifts can be personalized with a name or initials. Y'all now I love monogramming! haha.
1. Hen & chick growing kit
2. Personalized garden tote
3. Personalized garden apron
4. Copper roof bird house
1. Personalized casserole dish
2. Floral measuring cups
3. Strawberry jam growing kit
4. Personalized cutting board
1. Spa relaxation gift set
2. Therapeutic slippers
3. Aromatherapy candle
4. Aden+Anais mum bub natural skin care set
Happy Friday! We have a busy weekend. I'll be back to my normal posting almost everyday kind of gal on Monday!!
1.jpg)





Love the floral measuring cups
ReplyDeleteI am loving all of those gifts!! That gardener's apron is perfect! I love the cook set, and the relaxation set!! I am going to have to leave that site open for my other half to find ;D
ReplyDelete