I was so excited to see 2 of my DIY projects featured on 2 fabulous crafty blogs this week! I linked up my projects last week and they got picked to be featured this week! Check them out!
Chelsea over at Someday I'll Learn has a link up on Tuesdays called Teach Me Tuesday. It's a link up for anything crafty, recipes, projects you have done lately etc...

Chelsea over at Someday I'll Learn has a link up on Tuesdays called Teach Me Tuesday. It's a link up for anything crafty, recipes, projects you have done lately etc...
She featured my Salad in a Jar project. I love when others like my projects! Make sure to link up with her next Tuesday if you have a project or recipe to share!
I also was featured today over at Angie's blog, Easy Living Mom.

She featured my Washi tape and Chalkboard paint Easter eggs! Make sure to link up with Angie next week as well!
I also was featured today over at Angie's blog, Easy Living Mom.
She featured my Washi tape and Chalkboard paint Easter eggs! Make sure to link up with Angie next week as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment