It's official. Rowen has said his first word! I happened to catch it on video the very first time he said it this past Friday. I replayed it over and over asking "did he really say that? Is that what I think it is?" And yes it was. I replayed the video a few times for Brent when he got home and he couldn't believe it. Since Friday, Rowen has said it numerous times and multiple ears have heard it so it is definitely his first word. We think he is very smart since his first word is indeed a compound word! It's only fitting that this would be his first word. So if you haven't already anxiously skipped to the video, here it is. Rowen's first word :)
(I believe it's around minute 1:33 )
Brent & Rachel
(I believe it's around minute 1:33 )
Brent & Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment