Thursday, September 20, 2012

Music is my love

Rowen absolutely positively loves loves loves anything that makes music right now! He loves his cd that I play for him when we ride in the car. He loves all his toys that light up and play songs and I even caught him wiggling and moving his arms up and down earlier when a tune came on tv. It is so fun to watch him now a days! I just love it. He is a happy boy from the beginning of the day all the way to the end....smiling and giggling the whole way through. I caught a few videos yesterday and today to show you how much he loves tunes! 

This is him riding in the car yesterday while listening to his cd. He's just dancing away and singing a note or two also!

He only does it for a second here but he has started to raise his arms and shake them when he hears music he likes. It's pretty cute...and then he proceeds to try to catch the kitty at the end of this video.

Not music related but he enjoyed mommy crashing his train into her leg for a minute today. We have started pushing our cars and trains around the house this past week...it's quite a little workout!




No comments:

Post a Comment