Tuesday, September 25, 2012

D is for...



On Friday afternoon, the three of us headed to Centennial Park to go see the ducks! Brent got off work a little early and I am glad he got to go with Rowen and I. I love when the 3 of us get to do activities together. Rowen loves animals....ones in his books and live ones too. So I figured he would like seeing the ducks swim around. I hadn't been to Centennial Park in a while and I just love how nice it is. It's really peaceful and relaxing. And there is a beautiful flower garden. We strolled around the pond and Rowen loved seeing the ducks swimming around. He even liked looking at the trees and grabbing leaves. He's so funny!


Heading out to go visit the ducks on the left and on the right, looking at one of the fountains.


There were quite a few ducks in that pond! I am so glad it has gotten cooler. I really enjoy taking Rowen out and not having to worry if he is getting too hot. Summer was so miserable but this Fall has gotten off to a great start...nice and cool. I can see us making this a weekly trip. We only live about 6 miles away from the park. When he gets a little older, I'll take food and we can feed them. He'll love that! 




No comments:

Post a Comment