Thursday, September 27, 2012

2 new things today

I introduced Row to another new food today...mac and cheese! Yummy! It was homemade of course. I got the recipe out of Baby Love. It's one of my other really good baby cook books. It was a really simple recipe. The sauce was basically a bechamel. I started with butter and flour on the stove then added milk( that part gets really thick ) and when that was bubbly, I added the cheese. Ta-Da! I plan to add broccoli and/or chicken to make it a  balanced meal. He ate that and pears for lunch today.




He really liked it. I love watching his face when he first takes a bite of something new. He has a "what is this" look for a moment followed by a "oh, it's tasty" look! 

The second new things of the day was pretty funny! He has discovered that he can look under our bed to see if our kitty is under there. It's the cutest thing! He saw her run under there earlier today and flopped down and peeked under the bed. While he was laying there on the floor, he was squealing and giggling. I think he was proud that he could see her under there. He did it 3 times and each time he would pop up and just grin and laugh like it was the funniest thing in the world! Phoebe( the kitty ) runs from Row and boy does he get a workout during the day chasing her all around. 

Smart boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment