Thursday, September 3, 2015

Ugh...bug bites. I have something you need!

I always remember to spray my kids with our all natural bug spray when we go outside but seem to forget to spray myself! I went out back Tuesday afternoon to do my workout and when I came in 30 minutes later, I had three big mosquito bites on one of my legs. I immediately grabbed my bug bite rollerball.



 Lavender essential oil and Tea Tree essential oil are 2 oils that do wonders for bug bites. Together they almost immediately stop the itching and within an hour my bites had gone down significantly in size. I love making rollerballs because they are so easy to use. Roll on and go! 

For this bug bite rollerball:: I added 20 drops of liquid (fractionated) coconut oil, 20 drops of Lavender, and 20 drops of Tea Tree oil (also known as Melaleuca Alternifolia ). I just love essential oils and am so glad that our family can turn to natural essential oils instead of OTC medications! 



**If you have any questions about Young Living essential oils, please don't hesitate to ask me!


No comments:

Post a Comment