My kids love crafts! Painting, coloring, drawing, gluing...you name it, they'll love doing it. While Rowen was napping yesterday, I was looking out the window and noticing leaves are beginning to fall of off the trees and become dry and crunchy. That thought lead me to thinking about all the leaf shading we had fun doing last Fall. Seeing the tree that the leaves were falling from made me think of a great idea for a new activity. Enter: tree shadings! We have quite a few trees in the backyard that worked perfectly for the tree shading craft. You I'm sure have everything that your kids need for this easy activity already at home.
What you need:
paper
tape
crayons
I taped white printer paper using washi tape to one of the trees in our backyard. The kids picked out a crayon and started shading! Isla( who is not yet 2 )even loved this! She loves coloring so I figured she would like it as much as her big brother!
shading together
love the concentration
If your kids enjoy coloring and they like playing outside, you might want to give this fun activity a try!



No comments:
Post a Comment