Hello Sweet blog! I took a little break! We had a super busy summer and I need to catch y'all up on that but for now, I'm going to post some things that have been going on recently! If you follow me on Instagram {HERE}, you already saw this water blurb but I'm sure you won't mind reading it again!
I'm making a more conscious effort to drink more water during the day! When 1pm rolled around yesterday and I realized that I hadn't had a sip of water yet, I decided to fix that! So here's an easy way to have a daily water drinking goal:: multiply your weight times 67%( or .67 )...that number is how many ounces you should be drinking per day!! For me, it's just 4 of these tumblers. Easy Peasy//and I feel so much better when I'm hydrated!!
I love water...I really do! If you need a little boost, add some flavor! Lemon, Lime, Orange, Mint,,,I add 3 drops of Lemon Essential Oil and I'm good to go! After workouts, I like to add Grapefruit oil! It's so refreshing!
Try to get all your ounces in! I bet you will feel better if you are really hydrated! And your body would really appreciate it!


No comments:
Post a Comment