Rowen started his second year of preschool yesterday! He was so excited to go back...just take a look!
I know he's mine buuuutttt....isn't he the cutest?!!
One of the many things I love about this sweet boy of mine is that he has never had separation anxiety! Now some moms might think that's sad and they feel like they would want their child to miss them. I'm really talking about the absence of tears/crying/screaming...He's never been one to cry when I have dropped him off at class at church or now at school...thank you Lord! Really. I'm so thankful. I witnessed the tears and those sweet new kids clinging to mommy's leg...you know what I'm talking about! I feel so relieved when he runs right in, says hey to his friends, and starts playing. And I LOVE the preschool that he attends which makes leaving him that much easier on me!
The first day wouldn't be complete without some fun food for lunch! I made him a dino sandwich which he informed me he ate all of! Last year I made him some foods in fun shapes on the first day and just kind of kept up with it the whole school year so I'm going to keep up our tradition of fun cute foods for lunch. He likes it and I of course have fun doing it...win win!
I pray he has a very good year filled with lots of learning and fun memories!
**On Monday evening( the night before preschool )we read a super cute book called: The Night Before Preschool. He enjoyed the story and this will be a fun little tradition that we can do every year before school starts!
There's one for kindergarten and first grade too. Check out the link HERE!




He is so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDelete