Friday, September 27, 2013

{5 on Friday}

Lots of things make me happy but I'm linking up this morning for "5 on Friday" so here are 5 things that have made me smile this week...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Rowen loves life and enjoys every single day! His smile lights up a room and makes me smile from ear to ear. I love watching my little guy have fun. 

These kangaroos at the zoo are so cute. Everytime we walk into the exhibit I start smiling. I can't help it....I love animals! And these little guys are super cute. 



Wednesday I hit up the last consignment sale of the season in town. I love consignment sales and always find the cutest clothes. Aren't these so cute?!

That firetruck sweater... :)
Those tulle skirts w/leggings... double :)

I came across this picture a few days ago and remembered just how yummy these were last year when I made them. Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats will make you smile!! They are yummy.

Isla is 30 weeks today! 10 weeks and we will get to meet our sweet girl. I can't wait to see her face! 

*Link up w/Darci and the other hosts here*




1 comment:

  1. WOW! how are you 30 weeks already! Love all your clothes finds!

    ReplyDelete