We have been in our new house for a week and a half now and we are starting to get settled. We finally got our internet and Uverse connected on Saturday...finally! It was hard to be without internet for a whole week. haha! Unpacking boxes is tiring so we are taking our time but hope to have everything in its place by this upcoming weekend! I didn't want Rowen to miss out on our weekly activities so we headed to storytime at our downtown library Tuesday morning. He loves going and it's actually a pretty fun 30 minutes. I enjoy watching his excitement while we are there!
{ storytime selfie of the 2 of us :) he's eating a snack! }
Both Rowen and Phoebe are enjoying all the new space in the new house!
{Rowen looks so small in the picture on the left! He found and little spot by the couch to "read"his books. And that's our little cat, Phoebe, there on the right.}
I have hit the 6 month mark of my pregnancy and am feeling great! I will actually be 27 weeks on Friday. I have to post my 26 week update in the next day or so. I walked past a column in the parking lot at the gym last week and noticed my bump shadow and just had to take a picture...
Cleaning and unpacking made me want to head to Bath and Body Works to get some new Fall scents so Rowen and I stopped by on Wednesday and I grabbed some really yummy smelling candles and soaps.
Candles: Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Blackberry Spice
Soaps: Creamy Pumpkin, Aspen Autumn Day, and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
Pink Daisy Wall Flower for Isla's nursery: Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla
Lately I have been craving iced coffee like no other as well as sweet stuff. The other afternoon I really wanted popcorn and peanut butter...? So after I popped my popcorn and dumped it in a bowl, I added a huge spoonful of peanut butter. It melted all over the popcorn and was simply delicious! It's probably me new favorite snack.
{definitely a pregnant girl kind of snack!}
I took Rowen to the park on Friday and the creek is still his favorite spot in the whole park. Before we leave, he does end up sliding a few times though. He likes to climb to the top and do it by himself now. He loves that "Mr Independent" thing!
We had a fun filled weekend but I'll make that tomorrow's post!



No comments:
Post a Comment