I posted this on Instagram yesterday and had a couple lovely ladies ask for the recipe so without further adieu...
I took a couple parts( the candy corn and the oreos )off of a recipe I found and then added my own yummy sounding ingredients!
What I used in my mix:
Crispix cereal
Peanuts
Cashews
Dried cherries
M&M's
Oreos
Candy Corn
You can certainly use whatever sounds good to you....that's what I did!
{some other ingredients that might be good: popcorn, almonds, Cherrios, pretzels, or Reese's Pieces just to name a few options }
So here's what ya do:
1. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper
2. Layer your ingredients on the sheet( I put down a layer of cereal then sprinkled the nuts on top followed by the cherries then the sweets...make sure to break up your oreos )
3. Melt 16oz of baking white chocolate( follow the directions on the package )
4. Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the mixture( my "drizzle" was totally uneven so I took a spoon and kind of mixed everything together on the baking sheet ). As long as everything looks coated, you're good.
5. Pop it in the fridge for about 20 minutes so that it can harden
6. Lastly, take it out of the fridge and break it into pieces.
Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment